If you are looking for a GP in Easton then you are very welcome to register with us. But we are not just Easton GPs. We are open to registration to any patients living in the practice area, which also covers Eastville, St Judes, St Agnes, St Pauls, St Werburghs, Montpelier, Hotwells, Clifton, Redland, Westbury Park, Bishopston, Horfield, Stapleton and most of Fishponds, Speedwell, St George, Redfield, Lawrence Hill and Barton Hill. Do talk to reception to clarify whether an address is in the practice area.
First we need you to fill in a health questionnaire - this is available at reception or can be downloaded. To register we will also need you to fill in an official registration form at reception. When you come in, please remember to bring:
- your completed health questionnaire
- details of your last address and your last doctor’s name and address, which will be needed to complete the registration form
- your NHS number if you have it (this makes getting you registered very much faster)
- your exact date of arrival if you are new in this country
- finally, and most importantly, we ask to see photographic proof of identity and evidence to confirm your address.
You will then be offered an appointment for a new patient medical check. Please check with reception which days and times new patient registration/checks are available.