Comments & Compliments
We welcome your comments and suggestions and, of course, your compliments. There are a number of ways that you can give us your feedback by:
- talking to any of our staff
- dropping a written note into our Comments & Suggestions box at Reception
- completing our Practice Survey
- answering the NHS Friends & Family Test questionnaire
- leaving a review on NHS Choices
- joining our Patient Reference Group
We review all your comments and suggestions and report on these both internally within the Practice and to the Patient Reference Group.
If you wish to make a complaint, please refer to the Practice's Complaint Information Leaflet.
If you feel that you have not been satisfied in your attempts to resolve a complaint informally and you wish to proceed with a formal complaint, please complete the Practice's Complaint Form and deliver or send the completed form to the Practice.